Katie Price marries for the third time
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Glamour model Katie Price aka Jordan has reportedly tied the knot for the third time with her part-time stripper boyfriend Kieran Hayler in Caribbean.
Price, 34, started dating Hayler about two months ago after splitting from her last fiance Leandro Penna in October.
Price married 25-year-old toyboy after a string of dates in London and whisked him off on a romantic trip to Caribbean for the intimate ceremony, the Mirror reported.
The couple got engaged over Christmas after a whirlwide romance.
Price was previously married to singer Peter Andre for four year. The couple had two children Junior, seven, and Princess, five. She has another son, Harvey, ten, with footballer Dwight Yorke.
She was briefly married to cross-dressing cage-fighter Alex Reid.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM