Katie Price suffers wardrobe malfunction on wedding
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Model Katie Price suffered a wardrobe malfunction when she threw her bouquet into the airafter her marriage vows.
The 34-year-old wed, who wore a body hugging white gown with a veil and minimal train on her third marriage with Kieran Hayler, 25, saw her dress slip when she raised her hands to throw the bouquet, reported Sun online.
The couple have left for the Bahamas without the catwalk queen's kids from her previous marriages. They are planning to have a big party back home to celebrate their marriage.
Price was married to singer Peter Andre and cross-dressing cage fighter Alex Reid.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet