Katrina Kaif awaits marriage proposal
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, seeks SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
Actress Katrina Kaif today said that she is still waiting for someone to propose marrriage to her.
"To get married one has to be asked about it. When I am asked I will let you know. I have no idea who am I waiting for," said Katrina.
Katrina Kaif has been linked to actor Ranbir Kapoor after her break-up with Salman Khan.
Asked whether Ranbir is the man she is waiting for to pop-up the marriage proposal, Katrina said, "I thought you would suggest someone. I am disappointed."
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'