Katy Perry credits Barack Obama’s win to 'lucky panties'
Katy Perry believes that Barack Obama won the Presidential elections because of the lucky panties she gave him, according to a source.
The 28-year-old singer presented the 51-year-old politician a pair of novelty Y-fronts with his face on them shortly before his victory.
"She was delighted when she got to hand him a pair at a political rally just before he won," a media report said.
"Katy's been saying he won because of the lucky panties," the source said.
The 'Teenage Dream' hitmaker bought the unusual underwear from British firm Twisted Twee, after spotting it on a trip to Hampstead, London.
Perry was so delighted with her find that she splashed out 200 pounds to buy a dozen of the funny pairs of underwear.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow