Katy Perry single again after splitting from John Mayer
Popstar Katy Perry is single again after dumping singer John Mayer because he couldn't commit to their relationship.
Perry, 27, whose divorce from comedian Russell Brand was finalised in July, is said to have told the 'Half of my Heart' singer to lose her number because he cannot commit, reported Radar online.
"John just can't commit, and he kept luring Katy back with promises that was going to change, but then he didn't. Katy was pretty crazy about him, so she kept giving him another chance," a source said.
"John liked Katy, so he wanted to keep her in his life, but it just wasn't up to Katy's standards. She needs the guy to be on board 100 percent and she was sick of John disappearing for five days at a time. Finally she was like 'lose my number'," the source added.
The on-off couple first began dating in early August but split after just two weeks with friends saying it was only a casual rebound romance following her divorce from Brand.
The pair reconciled a few weeks later but this time they have split for good.
Perry is preparing to host a divorce party later this month on what would have been her second wedding anniversary on October 23.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow