Katy Perry suffers wardrobe malfunction
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Pop star Katy Perry suffered a wardrobe malfunction as her bikini bottoms slipped off during an outing recently.
The 27-year-old singer accidentally showed her bare behind to the crowd when her bikini bottoms came off after riding a water slide at Raging Waters in San Dimas, California, reported Ace Showbiz.
The 'California Girls' singer, luckily, had her back to the paparazzi when her swimsuit sagged.
"Let's be fair, I really think I deserve a season pass for that... Oh, and some flip flops," she wrote on Twitter.
The ex-wife of Russell Brand went to the water park just one day after she was spotted leaving a house party in Los Feliz with her alleged boyfriend John Mayer.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow