Keith didnít love me at first sight, says Nicole Kidman
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Nicole Kidman has revealed that she didn't think her husband Keith Urban liked her when they first met at G'Day LA, an event honouring Australians, in 2005.
The 45-year-old Oscar winner said that her country singer hubby waited four whole months to ask her out.
"I'm like, 'You didn't love me at first sight, you didn't notice me,' and he's like, 'Yes I did but I just didn't let on,' but we kind of met and then about four months later he called me," the Daily Mail quoted her as telling Ellen DeGeneres.
The talk show host responded, saying that four months was pretty long to really play it cool to wait.
Kidman agreed that it was indeed a long time, but she confronted Urban, he told her that he had other things he had to take care.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chiefís son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM