Keith didnít love me at first sight, says Nicole Kidman
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- BSE Sensex falls 49 pts, Larsen & Toubro Limited shares hit by Q4 data
Nicole Kidman has revealed that she didn't think her husband Keith Urban liked her when they first met at G'Day LA, an event honouring Australians, in 2005.
The 45-year-old Oscar winner said that her country singer hubby waited four whole months to ask her out.
"I'm like, 'You didn't love me at first sight, you didn't notice me,' and he's like, 'Yes I did but I just didn't let on,' but we kind of met and then about four months later he called me," the Daily Mail quoted her as telling Ellen DeGeneres.
The talk show host responded, saying that four months was pretty long to really play it cool to wait.
Kidman agreed that it was indeed a long time, but she confronted Urban, he told her that he had other things he had to take care.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow