Kejriwal an activist doing politics of swadeshi with foreign funding: BJP
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
Taking potshots at anti-corruption activist Arvind Kejriwal, Madhya Pradesh BJP chief Prabhat Jha has said he will be like a "fused bulb" in politics.
Jha said the key member of now disbanded Team Anna is not a leader but "an activist doing politics of swadeshi with foreign funding".
Taking part in a rally here organised by Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha yesterday, he said, "Kejriwal is not fit for politics, where he will be like a fused bulb."
Kejriwal, a Magsaysay Award winner, is more of an "activist who is doing politics of swadeshi with foreign funding", the BJP leader maintained.
The bureaucrat-turned-RTI activist and some other members of the erstwhile Team Anna have decided to form a political party.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'