Kejriwal interested only in defaming people: Congress
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
The Congress party on Saturday hit out at activist Arvind Kejriwal for levelling charges of financial wrongdoing against people through the media and alleged that his only aim is to defame people.
"If he (Kejriwal) has any evidence he should go to the government or any government agency. Merely by levelling allegations before the media he can only defame somebody but cannot get anything substantial out of it. This shows that he is only interested in defaming people," Congress spokesperson
Rashid Alvi told reporters.
He challenged that if Kejriwal has any genuine documents then he should hand them over to the government.
"If anybody has done anything wrong law will take its own course," Alvi said.
Kejriwal had alleged yesterday that Congress MP from Unnao, Annu Tandon has a Swiss bank account in which she has illegally stashed Rs 100 Crore. Tandon had denied the charge.
Asked about his source, Kejriwal had said it was a newly inducted minister in the Union Cabinet.
Alvi said today that Kejriwal should disclose the name of the leader who revealed the details.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow