Kelly Osbourne rushed to hospital following a seizure
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
'Fashion Police' host Kelly Osbourne was rushed to hospital after suffering from a seizure while at work.
The 28-year-old star was pictured being driven away in an ambulance as she was rushed to a Los Angeles hospital, reported TMZ online.
Osbourne was busy filming her E! TV show 'Fashion Police' when she suddenly had a seizure that lasted 30 seconds.
However, the star is now recovering in hospital and tweeted her fans to let them know she was doing okay.
"Thank you all for your beautiful well wishes yes I did have a seizure they are just trying to figure out why?" she wrote alongside a photo of her tattooed arm, which was taped up with a drip.
Osbourne is thought to have told her co-stars, Joan and Melissa Rivers, that she didn't feel well while on set, before falling out of her chair and starting to shake.
A member of the audience was a doctor and attempted to help, and as soon as the star came round, her team insisted that she go to hospital.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM