Kelly Osbourne wins style icon award
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Imperious Azhar Mahmood powers KXIP to 183
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- 5 differently abled orphan girls beaten, raped in Jaipur residential school
TV star Kelly Osbourne couldn't hide her disbelief as she was handed the Ultimate Style Award at the Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women of The Year Awards 2012.
The 28-year-old lilac-haired presenter, accepting the accolade from Radio 1 Breakfast Show host Nick Grimshaw, paid tribute to her formerly eclectic sense of style, reported Daily Mail.
"I used to look like crap. I never thought I'd get a style award. Cosmo putting me on their cover a couple of years ago did wonders for my self-esteem," Osbourne said.
Showing off her trim figure in a form-fitting floral print silver and lilac silk dress, the 'Fashion Police' host looked simply stunning at the awards.
While the pretty frock accentuated Kelly's slim waist, the daughter of Ozzy and Kelly Osbourne added height to her frame with a pair of towering peep-toe stilettos, while she kept her lilac curls swept to one side.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations