Kevin Pietersen does a Chris Gayle, Gangnam Style!
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Narendra Modi holds talks with Advani ahead of BJP's strategy meeting in Delhi
- Aarushi murder case: HC rejects Talwars' plea to examine 14 witnesses
England batsman Kevin Pietersen did his own Gangnam Style dance, which has become South Korea's biggest musical export.
The West Indies team had celebrated their victory over Sri Lanka in the T20 World Cup finals on Sunday evening in Gangnam Style.
Chris Gayle and his teammates celebrated the victory wildly with energetic Gangnam Style dancing and Pietersen was not left behind, doing the jig better at the ESPN-Star Sports studio.
Pietersen joined in the party from the studio with his very own rendition of the Gangnam dance that Gayle and company have made their own during the tournament, The Sun reports.
The disgruntled batsman last week reached an agreement with the ECB to be re-integrated back into the England set-up following the row over text messages he sent to South African players.
Pietersen has been enjoying his role as an analyst for the World T20 host broadcaster in Colombo.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held