Kevin Pietersen's Hindi tweet to thank the Mumbai crowd
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Kevin Pietersen, whose heroic knock of 186 played a huge part in England's thumping 10-wicket victory against India in the second cricket Test, has a few good words to say about the Mumbai crowd.
Pietersen posted a message in hindi on his Twitter page to thank the crowd who gave him a standing ovation when he returned to the pavilion after his brilliant effort.
"Dono teams ko support dene ke liye shukriya! Main chahta hoon kolkata aur nagpur mein agle do tests ke liye bhi aisa hi ho!", Pietersen said on his Twitter account.
"Test wins have to be celebrated! Mumbai is gonna get it tonight!", he said in another update.
Pietersen's teammate Matt Prior congratulated the dashing middle-order batsman. "Re integration' complete! Well played @kevinpp24" Prior wrote on Twitter.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet