KGMU services crippled as junior doctors go on strike
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Police said Dubey's attendants an ECG test first, but the doctor wanted another patient to be examined before Dubey. This led to an argument. Later, the attendants complained that the doctors, with the help of security guards, beat them up.
Complaints were lodged from both sides at Chowk police station. While the police have filed a charge-sheet against the doctors, the doctors' complaint of assault and criminal intimidation against the patient's relatives is still under investigation.
Ajay Kumar, Additional SP (West), said he met the doctors and assured them that whatever information and evidence they wanted to provide regarding the incident would be investigated by the police.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet