Khemka gets another threat call
Senior Haryana IAS officer Ashok Khemka, who is in the news following the recent controversy over land deals involving Robert Vadra, has received another threat call and Panchkula police have begun an enquiry into the matter.
"A complaint has been filed by a senior functionary of the Haryana Seed Development Corporation on Tuesday, according to which an unknown person made a call on Khemka's official landline phone, which was received by a woman employee present in the office.
"The caller, according to the complaint, used abusive language and threatened Khemka," Nupur Bishnoi, in-charge of Panchkula's Sector 5 police station, where the complaint has been lodged, said on Thursday.
She said the employee disconnected the phone and narrated the incident to her superiors after which the police was approached.
"We are making preliminary enquiry into the matter. No case has been registered so far," Bishnoi said.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow