Kim Kardashian cheated on Reggie Bush with Kanye West?
A former associate of Kanye West has claimed that Kim Kardashian had a series of flings with the rapper even when she was dating Reggie Bush.
West's former associate, rapper/producer Consequence, said on a radio show today that the reality TV star cheated on her ex-boyfriend Bush with her current love, reported Radar online.
Consequence, who has fallen out with West in recent years, appeared on the show with his girlfriend Jen the Pen, who claimed she was also privy to West and Kardashian's alleged indiscretions.
"When [Kanye] was sticking Kim when Kim was with Reggie, you know whose secret that was? That was our secret: When the rest of the world didn't know... that secret was in my home," Jen said.
She added that Consequence ¿ whose real name is Dexter Raymond Mills Jr ¿ was bombarded with phone calls from an anxious West asking him, "What do I do about Kim? I need to be with her!"
Consequence, who was formerly inked to West's G.O.O.D Music label, said he was frequently dropping off the rapper at hotels for discreet trysts with Kardashian, who is now expecting her first child with him.
Kardashian, 32, formally began dating West only after she split from husband Kris Humphries after a fairy-tale wedding last year.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow