Kim Kardashian, Kanye West planning $20 million wedding?
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Socialite Kim Kardashian and rapper boyfriend Kanye West are reportedly planning a lavish USD 20 million wedding.
The 31-year-old reality TV star, who has been dating the rapper for eight months and recently returned from a romantic trip to Rome and Venice to celebrate her birthday, is said to be planning to walk down the aisle in a USD 8.5 million wedding dress as soon as her divorce from basketball player Kris Humphries is made official, reported Hollywood Life.
"The wedding planner alone will cost almost half a million dollars. Kim is thinking of using David Tutera, who has [worked with] everyone from Jennifer Lopez to Jewel to Barbara Walters," a source said.
The 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star is also said to be eager for either their close friend Beyonce or Celine Dion to sing at their special day.
"Kim's all-time favourite singer is Celine Dion, and she has had her people reach out to her for a price; usually a private performance runs well over USD 6 million," the source added.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM