Kim Kardashian promotes California
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
Kim Kardashian, the reality TV star who began her showbiz career with an intimate tape, is the new poster girl for California tourism.
The 29-year-old posed in a pink bikini for an advertisement inviting tourists to the sunshine state.
The 'Keeping Up With The Kardashian' star posted a picture on her website showing her filming a commercial for California Tourism.
"I just shot a commercial for California! The Jonas Brothers, Betty White and Jason Mraz are also in it," she wrote underneath the photo.
"I can't wait to see how it turns out! Where all my California girls at?," she added.
However, the socialite also gave an interview this morning in which she gushed about her move to the Big Apple where she'll be living while filming her new reality show.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held