Kim Kardashian says Kayne West more important than family
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Kim Kardashian upset her family by telling them that her priorities have changed and boyfriend Kanye West comes before the family for her.
In the latest installment of 'Kourtney and Kim Take Miami', Kim is seen making her feelings clear to her family.
Kim, 32, had backed out of a family boat racing event as to spend time with West but he had to take a flight and Kim decided to rejoin the event, the Daily Mail reported.
After walking into the kitchen where the family are eating breakfast, Bruce starts to poke fun, asking, 'Little Kimmie, what are you gonna back out on today? Anything else you want to get out of?'
She tells the family, "I can actually go" – explaining that Kanye had a last-minute flight to take.
However, that the family are the back up plan is met with surprise, shock and derision.
"So we're you're back-up choice?" mother Kris asked, and Kourtney added, "So we're second priority."
"Yeah you are," Kim tells them. Yeah, in my life you are!," she added.
An angry Jenner said, "You know, I'm the team captain and I like commitment... there's no more room, sorry."
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Mumbai police say they too may seek custody of arrested pacer
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet