Kim Kardashian to earn $16 million from her pregnancy
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Michael Hussey, Suresh Raina propel Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Pregnant reality show star Kim Kardashian is in talks with TV bosses about filming everything to do with her pregnancy as well as becoming the face of lots of mother-to-be and baby products.
The 32-year-old celebrity is currently expecting her first baby with rapper boyfriend Kanye West, 35, reported Sun online.
"Kim is in talks with TV executives about filming the run-up to the birth - scans, hospital visits, everything. She could make USD 16 million from the pregnancy alone. She's already been bombarded with tons of potential deals to endorse parental products," a source said.
However, it is unsure whether Kim will allow TV cameras to film her giving birth like her sister Kourtney did when she had her two children.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held