Kim Kardashian worried about weight gain during pregnancy
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian thinks she will gain a lot of weight during her pregnancy though she is more concerned about not being able to wear her designer heels.
The 32-year-old 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' star, who is reportedly due to give birth a baby girl in early July with her rapper boyfriend Kanye West claims she isn't worried about the extra pounds, reported Contactmusic.
Kim Kardashian, who has been working out almost daily recently, said that she isn't letting her pregnancy disrupt her life.
"I feel good. Nothing's slowed me down," she said.
But while the brunette beauty is ready to embrace her pregnancy curves, she is upset about the prospect of not being able to wear high heels.
"I'm trying to prep myself for when I'm extremely pregnant, so I wore a wedge sneaker. I didn't feel it; I'm not gonna lie. I can't. But I'm trying", she added.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held