Kim Kardashian's new sex tape on sale for £19 mn?
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Michael Hussey, Suresh Raina propel Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian is reportedly horrified after a second sex tape allegedly starring her and ex-boyfriend Ray J has gone on sale for 19 million pounds.
The X-rated footage features the estranged couple involved in raunchier acts than their first home video which leaked in 2007 and eventually released as a DVD entitled 'Kim Kardashian: Superstar', reported Daily Star.
"It's definitely Kim in the video. And it's even raunchier than her last one. There are all kinds of eye-popping moments," a source said.
The 32-year-old socialite is said to be terrified the latest sex tape will appear online and cause problems in her relationship with 35-year-old rapper Kanye West.
"Kim fears this will damage her relationship with Kanye West," the source added.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held