Kim Kardashian's sex tape sales soar after baby news
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Kim Kardashian's infamous sex tape sales have doubled since her boyfriend Kanye West announced that the couple are expecting a baby.
Vivid Entertainment, that owns 'Kim K Superstar', said that the video-on-demand purchases of the sex tape have spiked 80 per cent since Sunday night, TMZ Online reported.
It is the biggest increase that the tape has seen since the 32-year-old reality star married Kris Humphries.
The reality TV star had sued distributors Vivid Entertainment for ownership of the 2003 tape – allegedly stolen during a house move but dropped the suit in April 2007 and settled with the company for USD 5 millions.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet