Kissing onscreen is the worst thing in the world: Bipasha Basu
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Bipasha Basu, who will be seen locking lips with Emraan Hashmi in Raaz 3, has made an interesting revelation. The uninhibited actress has admitted that while she has no qualms about love-making scenes, kissing makes her uncomfortable.
"Physical intimacy - it's something I am totally comfortable with .It doesn't really bother me. But when it comes to kissing, which for me is very, very intimate, I am very uncomfortable," she told a daily.
So is it like this right from the beginning? "No, the first such scene was with John, who was then my boyfriend, so it didn't even register on my mind, I didn't even think twice about it. Only when I saw it on screen did I go - what have I done! But when the actual scene happened, I didn't have any problem," the daily quoted her as saying.
Bipasha revealed to the daily that she tried her best to avoid the liplock with Ranbir Kapoor: "With Ranbir I had a very big problem, and for one month I fought over it, but they would all laugh - saying this is the first actress saying, take out the kissing scene, put in a lovemaking one if you have to! Kissing onscreen is the worst thing in the world. I'm OK with lovemaking scenes, but I hate kissing. I tried to cancel the Bachna Ai Haseeno kiss with Ranbir for one month, but failed. I tried to cancel a scene in Dum Maro Dum; I succeeded."
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet