Kiwi star Rutherford's colossal six finds fan's 'head before wicket' in Dunedin!
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL spot-fixing case: Delhi Police to trace money trail in four cities
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians bowl, Sachin Tendulkar misses out
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- 5 differently abled orphan girls beaten, raped in Jaipur residential school
New Zealand's debut star Hamish Rutherford's colossal six on England spinner Monty Panesar's bowling met an unexpected end after it sailed into the crowd and hit an unwary fan on his head during the second day of the first Test match in Dunedin.
Seemingly more interested in chatting to his mates than watching the flight of the ball, the unfortunate punter copped a glancing blow to the head, Telegraph.co.au reports.
The fan's fellow spectators seemed unsure whether to laugh or show concern, but thankfully he was none the worse for wear, the paper said. The Kiwis are in full control of the Dunedin Test after they took a commanding 235 run lead over England by the end of day three of the match with opener Rutherford slamming a debut ton.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations