Make this an 'appy' Women's Day
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Michael Hussey, Suresh Raina propel Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Mother, sister, girlfriend, wife, daughter – it's almost impossible to decode their 'want' DNA, isn't it? However, there is a variety of apps you can choose from in making her feel good about herself and her world this Women's Day. Here we give you a lowdown on the multipronged success formula, the Windows way.
Make her feel secure: Keep those roadside Romeos just there. Let's just accept the fact that our streets are not safe for women and deal with it in a responsible manner. Check out Stipator, mapmyindia apps on Windows Phone 8 that enhance their security and confidence as well. Every time she is out alone on the streets, she will thank you.
Pamper her: Nothing like an afternoon at the spa to get those pheromones working. So go all out and book her the works – aroma massage, hair treatment, foot spa -- at her favourite one. If you can arrange for her friends to sync their spa dates, even better. Apps like Deals & You, Times Wellness, Snapdeal, Times deal, cleartrip, Zomato can help you plan a day where she will have a blast with her friends and her treatments and come out glowing.
Primp her up: Nothing, absolutely nothing, gives a woman more pleasure than retail therapy. She can shop till she drops. Only in this case she can do it in the luxury of her home on her time. Order up a storm for her – the latest clothes, shoes, jewellery, bags – and see her eyes light up. Here Windows Apps like Zovi, Croma, Reliance Digital, 99 Labels, Fast Track Tees and India Plaza, etc. can make her fall in love with you for being Father Christmas!
Up social quotient She is her own individual and needs some skills that will go a long way in rising up the social circle. Be it getting her customized news she can use or then quotable quotes, star recipes or then a quick course in mixology. Just do this for her. Watch her hold her own amongst the droves with People app, Cocktail Flow, iCookBook, Wine Table, All Recipes, Tarla Dalal, Sweet N Spicy and more on Windows Phone 8.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held