Kosi Kalan: Case against 3 for ‘threatening’ victim’s family
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Police have lodged a case against three persons for threatening the family members of a youth who was killed in the communal violence which took place in the Kosi Kalan area of Mathura on June 1. The father of the youth, Salluddin, alleged that the accused were threatening him to withdraw their names from a complaint.
Salluddin's father, Islam, had filed a complaint with the police on November 26 seeking a probe into the role of five persons in the murder of his son. He said that on December 5, three of the accused threatened him of dire consequences if he did not withdraw the complaint. Arun Kumar, Station Officer of Kosi Kalan, said a case had been filed against the three persons.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held