Kristen Stewart doesn't enjoy fame
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
"Twilight" star Kristen Stewart does not enjoy being in the spotlight but has learned not to let it upset her or restrict her behaviour.
The 22-year-old actress recently reconciled with boyfriend Robert Pattinson after cheating on him with "Snow White and The Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders.
She has become a more open person since the 'Twilight Saga' franchise propelled her to international stardom, but won't give up her personal life for the sake of her public image, reported Showbizspy.
"The spotlight is not something I get off on. You can't let it stunt you. Though, that's the thing. It's a huge change that I've definitely noticed within myself from the beginning to the end of this - that I'm more comfortable with walls being down," Stewart said.
"Because you can actually have human experiences and not deprive yourself of a normal life. You get too caught up in what other people think of you, then who are you? You start to become a really disjointed persona and everyone's perception is their own," she said.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’