Kristen Stewart working out to impress Robert Pattinson
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, demands SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Yahoo! says will acquire Tumblr for $1.1 bn, eyes billion visitors mark
'Twilight' star Kristen Stewart is reportedly sweating it out to impress boyfriend Robert Pattinson.
The 22-year-old actress has given up smoking and drinking alcohol and has been spending countless hours in the gym, a media report said.
"Kristen has barely touched alcohol since July. She has given up smoking and taken up Bikram yoga. The new fitness plan has done wonders for Kristen's body and mind. Even her skin is glowing," a source said.
"Robert just couldn't stop raving about how fantastic Kristen looks. And she is telling friends that she is going to reel him back in with her body," added the source.
The couple has reconciled following their split. They had parted ways when it was revealed that Stewart had a fling with married director Rupert Sanders.
Friends don't believe that this reconciliation is going to last.
Reports claim Pattinson, 26, has issues trusting Stewart.
"The love story between Robert and Kristen is still a bit of a conundrum, it is a weird relationship. Despite claims that all is rosy, he is still not completely convinced that giving their relationship another chance is the right thing to do," a source said.
"There are moments when he continually asks her questions about the affair, so it is all still very tense. They have some really serious trust issues," it added.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'