Kylie Minogue strips off, turns director for new video
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, seeks SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
Pop star Kylie Minogue has stripped off for the video of her new song 'Flower', which has been directed by her.
The 44-year-old Australian beauty, who shot to fame in her native country with a role in hit soap opera 'Neighbours' in the 1980s before launching her music career, went behind the camera for the new single, reported Contactmusic.
"I wanted to direct the video as I have always known how I wanted to illustrate the song. The shoot was a fun couple of days and I hope fans love the result," said Minogue.
The arty video shows Minogue lying with her bare back to the camera before immersing herself in a river.
She also gives a glimpse of her naked form in a transparent floating chiffon dress.
The promo was shot in Cornwall, England in August.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'