Kylie Minogue to re-unite with Jason Donovan
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Maxwell falls early in stiff run-chase
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
Pop star Kylie Minogue is all set to re-unite with ex-flame Jason Donovan on stage for the first time in 24 years.
The former 'Neighbours' co-stars will be the star guests at a special tribute concert in London in honour of Eighties pop production team Stock Aitken and Waterman, reported Daily Star.
The show which will reunite many of SAW's chart acts for two nights at O2 Arena in December.
It will replace last month's Hit Factory Live event at Hyde Park in London.
That gig had to be cancelled after heavy rain hit the site.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations