L&T Fin gets 11.41 pc stake in PVR
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
L&T Finance has picked up 11.41 per cent stake equivalent to 32.93 lakh shares in PVR Ltd.
PVR Ltd today informed NSE that the mode of acquisition is "pledge of shares by promoters".
L&T Finance is a subsidiary of Larsen and Toubro Finance Holdings. It was incorporated as a Non-Banking Finance Company in November 1994.
PVR Ltd is a cinema exhibitor with presence in about 24 cities including all the four metros, according to information available on its website.
Shares of PVR today ended at Rs 285.75 apiece on the BSE, up 0.65 per cent from their previous close.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chiefís son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM