L&T to sell medical equipment business
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Engineering and construction major Larsen & Toubro (L&T) today said it is selling its medical equipment business based at Mysore to Skanray Healthcare.
However, the company did not disclose financial details of the transaction.
"L&T has agreed to sell its medical equipment business based at Mysore to Skanray Healthcare Pvt Ltd," the infrastructure major said in a filing to the BSE.
Skanray Healthcare is fully-owned by the founders and investors of Skanray Technologies, which is engaged in the business of diagnostic imaging products and primary healthcare devices.
Its product range includes high frequency X-ray generators, X-ray imaging systems, critical care devices and industrial X-ray imaging.
Stocks More on Larsen & Toubro
Company INFO More on Larsen & Toubro
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow