- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
This one's for you ladies — a dating website that promises to put you in the driver's seat. "Datedosti.com has been designed keeping the Indian woman in mind. It respects her reservations and makes her feel protected, owing to a variety of built-in tools that have been created for the purpose," says Arjun Sawhney, founder of the site. For example, on www.datedosti.com, if the lady deletes a message, the sender gets automatically blocked from contacting her again. The gentleman can continue to communicate with her only if she responds to his message. "With instances of cyber crime on the rise, this site is designed to make women feel safe and secure. It has features such as verified profiles and pre-checks to assure that as one goes on adding "friends" by dozens everyday, the credentials of the person behind the online "id" are not suspect," Sawhney adds.
The website also has online date gurus and counsellors should they need any such help.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet