Ladkat murder: 14 yrs on, police get custody of Babloo
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Imperious Azhar Mahmood powers KXIP to 183
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- 5 differently abled orphan girls beaten, raped in Jaipur residential school
Another officer said, "Among those who are still absconding are criminal Anis Amjad alias Fajlu Rehman Abdul and Shrivastava's close aide and confidante Archana Balmukund Sharma alias Manisha Agarwal. Almost all those who were arrested are out on bail."
Till now, the case has seen seven investigating officers. Crime officer Surendra Pote who probed the case in 1997 is no more now.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations