Lady Gaga offered $4.8 mn 'Zoolander' role
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Pop star Lady Gaga has been offered USD 4.8 million by Ben Stiller to star in a sequel to the comedy "Zoolander".
The 26-year-old 'Edge Of Glory' hitmaker has been approached by the actor-producer to play a love interest of former model rivals Derek Zoolander (Ben) and Hansel McDonald (Owen Wilson) in a follow-up to the cult comedy, reported Sun online.
"Gaga is top of their wish list. She has the talent and attitude - and amazing sense of humour," a source said.
Kate Moss, Kate Upton, Heidi Klum and Adriana Lima are also candidates but Wilson, 43, has previously said that Gaga would be the ideal choice.
"Gaga has to be in it. The movie will happen soon. I just saw Ben and I think that people will be happy with some of this new stuff we have," Wilson said.
Stiller also opened up about the new plot recently, saying, "It's 10 years later and most of it is set in Europe. I don't want to give away too much, but it's basically Derek and Hansel 10 years later."
Filming is scheduled to star early next year.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’