Lady Gaga recruits Lindsay Lohan for new music video
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Popstar Lady Gaga has reportedly given her new friend Lindsay Lohan a major boost by offering her a starring role in her next music video.
The two stars went public with their friendship last month after staging a slumber party at a hotel in Los Angeles and posting pictures of their antics online, reported The New York Post online.
A new report suggests Gaga has now taken their relationship to a professional level by inviting the actress to collaborate on a music video for an upcoming single from her new album Artpop.
"Lady Gaga and Lindsay caused a stir last month when they had their 'sleepover' at the Chateau (Marmont hotel) and now it turns out that Lindsay will be starring in Gaga's new video from her upcoming album. Due to Gaga's superstar status, this would be Lindsay's biggest (role) by far in many, many years," a source said.
Lohan has been making a comeback in recent months after several years in and out of jail and rehab. She is playing Dame Elizabeth Taylor in TV biopic Liz & Dick and starring in new film "The Canyons".
Ironically, Lady Gaga has a role in Robert Rodriguez's forthcoming "Machete Kills" - the sequel to Machete, the 2010 film which featured Lohan as a gun-toting nun.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations