Lady Gaga's and 'slave' ex-aide 'slept in same bed'
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, demands SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Yahoo! says will acquire Tumblr for $1.1 bn, eyes billion visitors mark
Lady Gaga's former personal assistant shared a bed with the pop star during her 'The Monster Ball' tour in 2010, according to court papers.
When asked if the unusual task was required as part of her job, Jennifer O'Neill said that she felt it was, the New York Post reported.
She said that unlike anybody else on that tour, she did not have her own hotel room and had not even been asked if she had wanted one.
O'Neill said that she had no privacy, no chance to talk to any family, no chance to talk to any friends, no chance to have sex, in fact she had no chance to do anything.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'