Lady Gaga's Poker Face tops 'guilty pleasures' chart
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Lady Gaga's hit track 'Poker Face' has been named the biggest musical "guilty pleasure" of the last decade as it's the most-deleted song on public profiles on a popular music social network.
Data showed that the hit track from Gaga's 2008 debut album, were deleted most by social network Last.fm members apparently embarrassed that their friends might see their taste for bubblegum pop, reported The Telegraph.
Last.fm, a founding member of the cluster of technology start-ups in Shoreditch that has latterly received government cash and been branded as Tech City, released the figures to celebrate a decade online.
It was launched in 2002, before even MySpace, and quickly won a fan base among music aficionados by making it easy for them to track their listening and keep up with friends.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow