Lamborghini's Aventador LP700-4 to hit Indian roads in Q3
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Luxury car maker Lamborghini's Indian distributor Exclusive Motors showcased super sports car Aventador LP 700-4, which will be delivered from third quarter of this year onwards with an expected price tag of Rs 1.6 crore.
"We are pleased to showcase the extraordinary new Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4, which is a jump of two generations in terms of design and technology but at the same time its a direct and consistent continuation of Lamborghini's brand values," Exclusive Motors Managing Director Satya Bagla said in a statement.
The car is powered by a 12 cylinder 6.5 litre engine. It can touch an acceleration of 100 km per hour in just 2.9 seconds and can attain a top speed of 350 km per hour.
Although the company did not share the possible price of this super premium car, industry experts put a figure of around Rs 1.6 crore on it.
Exclusive Motors has already started receiving orders for the model and the deliveries of the car will start from the third quarter of this calender year, the statement said.
"We confirmed our long-term strategy, which calls for stable and significant investments in new products even in difficult times... the dynamics and technical excellence of the Aventador LP 700-4 make it unrivalled in the worldwide super sports car arena," Bagla said.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow