Lance Armstrong turns down 'Dancing with the Stars' offer
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- BSE Sensex falls 49 pts, Larsen & Toubro Limited shares hit by Q4 data
Cyclist Lance Armstrong, who was offered to join the reality show "Dancing with the Stars", has refused to be a part of the program.
Sources say the former athlete, who was recently stripped of his Tour de France title due to doping allegation, is among several high-profile 'big get' celebrities who are regularly asked to join the show, reported Aceshowbiz.
Confirming his refusal, his representative stated, "Lance has been offered the show each and every year since its inception. Although flattered he has passed on their generous offers."
Armstrong isn't the only one who turned down a spot on "DWTS". Lindsay Lohan was recently reported to have rejected a USD 550,000 offer from the dancing competition.
Armstrong grabbed the headlines in the past few weeks with his "no-holds-barred interview" with TV mogul Oprah Winfrey.
During the chat, he addressed his doping scandal, admitting that he used EPO, testosterone and HGH to enhance his performance during the race.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow