Landlord Reaction understandable: Delhi cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL spot-fixing case: Delhi Police to trace money trail in four cities
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians bowl, Sachin Tendulkar misses out
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- 5 differently abled orphan girls beaten, raped in Jaipur residential school
When contacted, the Delhi Police said they had enough evidence and had collected statements from various persons about Feroze staying in that particular flat in Pune. "Much before the police approached the landlord's family, we had confirmed from various sources that Feroze had stayed in that particular flat. At this stage, since the accused had drawn so much adverse attention, the reaction of the landlord's family is understandable," S N Srivastva, Special Commissioner of Police (Special Cell), said, adding that investigation was on.
Bhosari police have booked Yusuf Shaikh who had rented out his flat in Kasarwadi to alleged IM operative Sayyed. He has been booked for not furnishing information of the tenant to the police. Senior inspector Sudhir Aspat of Bhosari police station said Shaikh was arrested under Section 188 (disobedience to order duly promulgated by public servant) of the IPC.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations