last night home
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Student killed in Ambala road mishap
Ambala:A student of a private university was killed and two others were seriously injured when the car they were travelling in rammed into a tree near Mullana area today, police said. The mishap took place when the speeding car rammed into a roadside tree this morning, they said. Vinit Bishnoi, a student of M Tech in a private university, died on the spot while the injured were rushed to Mullana Medical College. Later, one of them was referred to a hospital at Mohali, police said.
Construction banned in Gurgaon colonies
Gurgaon:Due to depleting underground water, the district administration here has banned all the construction by builders in licensed colonies till the Haryana Urban Development Authority gives a green signal for use of recycled sewage and treated water. The Gurgaon administration also issued notices to 81 builders for violating norms.
Hooda accused of regional bias
Rewari:Indian National Lok Dal president Om Prakash Chautala on Saturday accused the Bhupinder Singh Hooda government in Haryana of regional bias while carrying out developmental works. The state government had been biased in carrying out developmental works, he told a rally in Berli Kalan village here.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow