Launchpad: LG Optimus Vu
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
LG Optimus Vu
With Optimus Vu, LG has attempted to blur the line between a smartphone and a tablet. The company calls it a phablet. Vu features a 5-inch screen with an aspect ratio of 4:3, Android's Ice Cream Sandwich version and an 8-megapixel camera. The device has 32GB internal memory, which should be sufficient for most users. It comes with a rubberdium stylus which lets users take notes on the phablet.
Samsung 75' LED Smart TV
Samsung Electronics last week launched a 75-inch LED Smart TV. The TV has a thin 7.9 mm bezel, a square stand and a rose-gold finish. It comes with Smart Interaction, Smart Content and Smart Evolution technologies Sound Share automatically and wirelessly connects TV audio to Samsung's Series 6 and Series 7 wireless audio with dock systems.
Philips DJ Party Machine
Philips has announced its DJ Party Machine in India. It has features like dynamic lights for DJs who want to express themselves that way and its dual rotatable docks allow DJs to play, mix and scratch music from the machine's archives. Dock two iPods at the same time and you can swap music. The machine also charges the Apple device when it is docked. It will be available from November 12.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held