Law student arrested for harassing woman
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
A law student has been arrested for allegedly harassing a woman by uploading her phone number on a fictitious Facebook account, police said on Saturday. "He was arrested from his Dilshad Garden residence under the IT Act on Friday," police said. "He uploaded provocative photographs on the account, due to which she received many unsolicited phone calls," police said.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'