Law student goes ‘missing’
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
A student of Gujarat National Law University has gone missing after he left the campus, police said Saturday. "GNLU student Dushyant Mehta has gone incommunicado since he left the college hostel February 3," an official statement from the institute said. A complaint has been filed in this regard at Adalaj police station, officials said. When he left the hostel here, Mehta, according to the complaint, had informed his Delhi-based mother that he was going home but has not reached there, they said.
A police sub-inspector has left for Delhi and further investigations are on, police said.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow