LDA to offer 440 flats on Diwali
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
The Lucknow Development Authority (LDA) will open bookings for 440 flats in its proposed eight-storey apartment scheme in Sector-4, Gomti Nagar Extension on the occasion of Diwali.
Named River View Enclave, the apartment will have three blocks with the two blocks covering 12,000 sq mt area each and the third block will come up on the 20,000 sq mt area.
There will be 240 three-bedroom flats, 168 two-bedroom sets and 40 penthouses. Each penthouse having swimming pool will cost Rs 40 lakh, while each two-bedroom and three-bedroom flat will be sold at Rs 19.45 lakh and Rs 26.62 lakh respectively.
The apartment will have lifts, a community centre and parks. "We will try to provide all facilities that private builders provide at a much higher price for similar flats," said LDA Vice Chairman Mukesh Kumar Meshram. He said LDA will ensure that the quality of flats is maintained.
In May, the LDA had launched a four-storey apartment scheme but it received poor response. Officials said that the absence of lifts in that scheme had made the prospective applicants wary of taking it.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’