Leena Nair elected CII State Council chairperson
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
CII-Maharashtra State Council has elected Leena Nair, executive director HR, Hindustan Unilever Ltd, as chairperson of CII Maharashtra State Council for 2011- 12.
Satish Jamdar, Managing Director, Blue Star Limited is the new vice- chairman of the Maharashtra State Council for 2011-12.
Leena Nair, an electronics engineer, did an MBA HR from XLRI Jamshedpur .
Jamdar is a mechanical engineer graduate from IIT Bombay. He has also done Systems Management from NIIT and Management Studies from UK :country-region and USA. After join in g Blue Star, Jamdar spearheaded the establishment of Blue Star's modern manufactur ing facilities in Dadra, Himachal and Wada. He was also responsible for corporate fin ancial services, airconditioning and refrigeration service, in ternational operations as well as the customised OEM bus iness.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet