Legislative Council paralysed for 2nd day
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
The Legislative Council was paralysed for the second consecutive day on Tuesday as opposition parties disrupted the proceedings, demanding arrest of the killers of Kunda DySP Ziaul Haque, who was gunned down in Balipur village in Pratapgarh district last Saturday. Even the question hour became a casualty.
As soon as the House met in the morning, BSP and Congress members trooped into the well, raising slogans against the Samajwadi Party government.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’